Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Chew Toys,

I am so sorry for how Lydia has treated you all. I didn't mean to let it happen. I thought she would just casually chew on you and would cuddle you when she slept. I never thought that this would happen. Every time it happens, my back is turned for a few seconds, and I turn around and you are all destroyed.  



Little bear, I remember when I gave you to Lydia. Within minutes, each one of your rope legs were ripped off and torn into a million pieces. Your head had been removed and your eyeballs were missing. I still have yet to find them. I'm sorry I turned my back on you. You were a good toy.




Dear Lamb Chop,
You were Lydia's favorite toy. You were the first present I ever gave her. I thought since you were of equal size, you could fend for yourself. However, I was severely mistaken. Your little fluffy body never stood a chance. After the first few days she had you, she ate off your entire foot. She slowly pulled out all of your fluff organs. I still have you to show her when she is sad. Even though you aren't with us anymore, you are still an important part of Lydia's childhood. I'm sorry she hurt you and I'm sorry I let it happen.

R.I.P. LAMB CHOP.



I am sorry all of you, little fluffy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment